New Update

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Hide My WP Ghost Premium 6.0.11 Nulled Download

 Hide My WP Ghost Nulled is an authorized security plugin that helps you prevent common hacker bots attacks on your WordPress website. The plugin adds filters and security layers to stop Script and XML-RPC attacks, SQL Injection, Brute Force attacks, and many more.


Hide My WP Ghost Premium 6.0.11 Nulled Download




Hide My WP Ghost WordPress Plugin Features


  • Protect Your wp-admin Area
  • Brute Force Attack Protection
  • SQL Injection Protection
  • XML-RPC Protection
  • Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Protection
  • URL Mapping & Text Mapping
  • Website Security Check
  • Users Activity Log

Download Hide My WP Ghost WordPress Plugin

Download Hide My WordPress Ghost Plugin Nulled is a speed-optimized plugin. The average loading time is 0.04s faster than 92% of WordPress plugins. This will help enhance your website’s Search Engine ranking.













Post a Comment

0 Comments